Social media management has several moving parts: creating content, publishing it, monitoring the performance, creating performance reports and analyzing them, and much more.
There is no way you can manage multiple accounts, workflows, scheduling, and measure performance without the right social media management tools to get it all done.
One of the notable social media management tools that help you streamline your social media strategy over a single interface is Agorapulse.
Table of Contents
- Agorapulse: A brief review
- 7 Agorapulse alternative social media management tools
- 1. Keyhole
- 2. HopperHQ
- 3. eClincher
- 4. Statusbrew
- 5. CoSchedule
- 6. Later
- 7. SocialPilot
- Wrapping up
- Frequently Asked Questions
Agorapulse: A brief review
Agorapulse allows social media managers to stay organized, save time, and easily manage multiple social media accounts with its inbox, publishing, reporting, monitoring, and collaboration features.
Agencies, SME businesses, and large businesses prefer using Agorapulse as their social media scheduling, reporting, and analytics platform because of advanced features like:
- Unified social inbox
- Social listening
- Intuitive publishing
- Insightful analytics
- Social ROI
However, the limitations of Agorapulse are:
- The base price of $99/month is steep for small businesses
- The content calendar lacks the feature of reviewing drafts
- Does not support integrations with Pinterest and Google My Business
- Instagram reporting lacks important features like impressions, reach, and demographics
If you are looking for Agorapulse alternatives, read on.
One of the topmost Agorapulse alternatives, Keyhole is a real-time social media reporting and analytics tool for social media agencies handling multiple clients and for global brands.
Trusted by more than 7,000 brands, Keyhole puts your social media reporting on autopilot. It tops the list of the best Agorapulse alternative social media reporting tools owing to extensive reporting features such as: brand reporting, campaign reporting, hashtag reporting, and influencer reporting.
- Influencer tracking and analytics: Keyhole’s influencer analytics give marketers an understanding of how each influencer is impacting their campaign goals. Identify relevant influencers, analyze their account’s pre-engagement, and gain visibility into their organic performance.
- Profile and competitor analytics: Use profile analytics for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter to measure and grow your social media accounts in a single dashboard. Comprehensive competitor analysis in a shareable dashboard gleans insights into their online presence as far back as 6 months.
- Hashtag tracking and analytics: Hashtag tracking helps you forecast whether your campaign will hit the goals with ML-led predictions. You can also benchmark against your competitors’ social media efforts to keep an eye on their strategy and outperform them.
- Social publishing: Manage multiple accounts from one dashboard, know the optimal posting times, get full-scale access to your profile analytics, and collaborate with your team and clients on Keyhole’s social media management platform.
Tip: Keyhole is the best Agorapulse alternative for social media agencies handling multiple client influencer marketing campaigns. Get rid of manually creating reports on spreadsheets: a time-consuming and error-prone process. Keyhole automates reporting across all social media platforms.
Pricing: Starts from $39/month
Social media marketing platform HopperHQ is designed to help you grow your audience on social media platforms.
Using Agorapulse alternative HopperHQ, you can cut down your social media management time by creating a single post and quickly posting on multiple platforms. By adding hashtags, mentions, location tagging, and emojis, you can improve your posts to stand apart from the competition. The lucrative insights can help you engage with more followers.
- Full image editing: Filters, text overlays, color adjustments, frames, and pre-set crop sizes ensure that your images look the best on every social network.
- Calendar and grid planning: Bulk plan your content in advance: upto 50 images in one go and drag and drop posts into place instead of manually uploading them.
- Automated social posting: Auto-post reels, images, videos, and carousels and repost and reschedule old posts.
- There is no social inbox to manage comments and messages.
- No free trial and steep pricing compared to other Agorapulse alternatives which offer more features at the same price.
Tip: Being originally designed as an Instagram scheduling tool, HopperHQ works great if you’re only looking to manage Instagram accounts.
Pricing: A single-tiered pricing of $19/month per user
What makes eclincher one of the most preferred Agorapulse alternatives is its ability to add new features benefiting new and existing clients without pushing the costs to new users.
As you scale the number of brands for whom you manage social media marketing, the costs can add up to thousands of dollars. eclincher offers scalable and customizable pricing plans.
- Advanced analytics: Drive strategic decisions with data including competitor reports, cross-channel analysis, campaign and hashtag performance, reach, impressions, conversion rate, and the best time to post.
- Reputation management and brand monitoring: Gain instant access to brand mentions on social media, news and review sites, forums, and more. Sentiment analysis lets you discover how people feel about your brand. Uncover industry trends and conversations in the form of keywords, hashtags, and phrases across the web.
- Publisher and visual calendar: As an Agorapulse alternative social media management tool, eclincher allows you to visually plan your posts with a simple drag-and-drop feature. Also, you can edit, color-code, reuse, and delete content from the calendar.
- There is a learning curve for first-time users.
- Carousels and multiple image posting on Instagram are not supported.
Tip: The local SEO feature allows you to discover your local business ranking for any keyword on Google Maps.
- Facebook and Facebook Messenger
- Instagram and Instagram stories
- Google My Business
Pricing: Three-tiered pricing of $65/month, $175/month, and $425/month
Over 10,000 businesses trust Statusbrew as their social media engagement tool to engage with customers on social media at scale. To develop social media strategies with tangible goals, establish brand authority, and become a customer-centric business, you need to master the dynamics of social media marketing.
Agorapulse alternative social media monitoring tool Statusbrew empowers social media teams with its suite of unified brand engagement tools.
- Social media reporting: Make informed decisions by getting in-depth insights from your social data and analytics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Social media governance: Protect and strengthen your brand by governing your brand presence, adding permission-based access, and enforcing smart tags for centralized approvals.
- Social media CRM: Statusbrew allows you to centralize all your social media customer relationships in a single platform along with conversation history, easier segmentation, and effective collaboration.
- Does not offer Pinterest integration.
- Scheduling Instagram stories is not supported.
Tip: Social media agencies can build whitelabelled custom reports with the most important metrics and add their own logo before sharing them with customers.
- Google My Business
- App Store and Play Store
Pricing: Four-tiered pricing from $69/month, $129/month, $229/month, and custom pricing
With more than 30,000 customers worldwide, CoSchedule’s social media management solution for small businesses and startups is extremely valuable to users who manage a variety of social media platforms.
CoSchedule stands out as an Agorapulse alternative because of features like multi-account management and automated publishing tools that help manage social media marketing at scale.
- Calendar organizer – Understand how everything in your campaign connects through a unified calendar. Centralize your planning, creation, and publishing of content from the calendar and give stakeholders a 360-degree view of the work in progress.
- Content organizer – CoSchedule’s content marketing software has content ideation insights to help you get inspired by popular audience searches.
- Asset organizer – It allows teams to store marketing assets in one place. This feature is particularly useful for social media agencies where stakeholders, clients, and internal teams need direct access to specific content.
- Lacks bulk upload feature.
- Complicated layout.
- CoSchedule is on the pricier side compared to other Agorapulse alternatives.
Tip: Although CoSchedule has a suite of marketing tools, it would be overkill for someone who simply wishes to schedule a few social media posts.
Pricing: Three-tiered pricing including a free plan, $29/month, and custom pricing
Social media management platform Later streamlines your social media strategy so that you can save time and grow your business.
With a special focus on visual scheduling, social media management, marketing, and analytics, Agorapulse alternative Later simplifies social media marketing for every social network.
- Social media scheduler: Organize all your photos and videos in one dashboard. You can import media from anywhere, find your content quickly, and create a different content library for each account or client.
- Find and share authentic user-generated content: Keep a list of industry hashtags, browse through the latest posts using those hashtags, and engage or re-share to your brand’s feed.
- Optimize and schedule your posts in one place: Later allows you to create social media content as per your brand’s guidelines. Using easy re-sizing, filters, and text overlay, you can optimize every piece of visual content before publishing it.
- Does not support TikTok unlike other Agorapulse alternatives like Keyhole.
- Lacks heavy-duty features offered by other social media management platforms such as social media listening, and in-depth reporting.
Tip: A key highlight of Later as an Agorapulse alternative is its media library where you can begin each post by either uploading new media to the library or reusing media uploaded in the past.
Pricing: Three-tiered pricing starts from $18/month, $40/month, and $80/month
Social media management, monitoring, and analytics tool SocialPilot is designed keeping in mind the requirements of small businesses and agencies. This Agorapulse alternative helps manage presence on social media platforms, optimize ad management, monitor conversations around your brand, and collaborate with your team.
- Browser extension: SocialPilot’s browser extension allows you to schedule posts with a single click, on the go, as you surf.
- Bulk scheduling: It only takes 2 steps to schedule upto 500 posts or Tweets with text and images on SocialPilot.
- Customize social media posts on every platform: Using SocialPilot’s advanced post composer, you can easily optimize posts for multiple social networks in one place.
Tip: SocialPilot’s custom algorithm can detect spam content to foolproof the execution of your social media strategy.
- Google My Business
Pricing: Four-tiered pricing of $25.50/month, $42.50/month, $85/month, and $106.25/month
If you’re looking for an Agorapulse alternative to manage your social media scheduling, publishing, and reporting, each of the social media management platforms supports distinct needs.
For social media agencies and enterprise brands that need heavy reporting and analytics, Keyhole is the ideal Agorapulse alternative social media reporting tool.
Book a free personalized demo to know more about how Keyhole simplifies social media management for your business.
Top Emplifi Alternatives For Marketers And Social Media Agencies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Agorapulse used for?
Agorapulse is a social media management platform with an inbox and publishing, reporting, monitoring, and collaboration features. It is used by SMEs, agencies, and consumer businesses.
Although Agorapulse is a widely used social media analytics tool, it is not one of the best ones. The drawbacks of Agorapulse are:
1. Instagram analytics lacks basic reporting features including impressions, reach, and demographics.
2. Lacks integrations with Pinterest and Google My Business
3. The base price of $99/month is expensive compared to other options
Instead, Keyhole is used by 100,000+ brands as their preferred social media analytics platform. You can give it a try instead.
Which is the best Agorapulse alternative?
We’d recommend you sign up for a Keyhole demo. Keyhole is the best Agorapulse alternative as it allows social media agencies to handle multi-client influencer marketing campaigns. It automates reporting across all social media platforms and gives client-ready analytics reports.