As a marketer, how do you stay on top of all your social media marketing tasks?
Let’s think about all the jobs social media marketers have to complete each day: starting from creating and publishing content to analysis and reporting.
Thankfully, there are social media management tools to streamline your workflow, help save your time, and even ensure that your content reaches the audience at the right time.
Table of Contents
- What is Iconosquare?
- Top 7 Iconosquare alternatives worth trying in 2024
- 1. Keyhole
- 2. Sendible
- 3. Emplifi
- 4. Brandwatch
- 5. Zoho Social
- 6. Agorapulse
- 7. Sprinklr
- What’s your go-to Iconosquare alternative social media management tool?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Iconosquare?
Iconosquare is a social media analytics, management, and scheduling platform designed for brands and social media agencies.
Iconosquare’s social media analytics empowers users to:
- Use concrete data to make informed decisions for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Export social media data from specific timeframes.
- Schedule content in advance, across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with social media, content, and marketing teams.
- Monitor conversations including unread comments and mentions.
- Listen to your audience and monitor competitors.
That said, Iconosquare has some drawbacks such as:
- Primarily, it is optimized for Facebook and Instagram. There are fewer features for Twitter and only analytics for LinkedIn, without publishing.
- The social media listening tool does not have keyword monitoring. This means you can monitor trends based on hashtags.
Iconosquare is a great social media monitoring and analytics tool if you’re focused on Facebook and Instagram.
However, if you need to monitor and manage social media strategy on multiple platforms, here are the best Iconosquare alternative social media listening tools.
Top 7 Iconosquare alternatives worth trying in 2024
One of the most notable Iconosquare alternatives is Keyhole, a full-suite social media monitoring platform with automated social media reports. Simplify your reporting process with a beautiful and shareable dashboard instead of relying on multiple teams to gather and aggregate data for all owned social media accounts.
Trusted by over 7,000 agencies and global brands, Keyhole’s social media analytics and reporting tool also helps uncover your competitor’s social media strategies and what worked for them.
- Influencer tracking and analytics: To ensure that you work with the right influencers, Keyhole starts by identifying influencers talking about your industry, analyzing their accounts, and tracking the ROI of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Profile and competitor analysis: Profile analytics tracks competitor accounts to create industry benchmarks. Powerful insights help you understand which campaigns got great results and which failed.
- Hashtag tracking: Keyhole’s machine learning prediction helps your social media marketing teams forecast whether you will hit your campaign goals. Visualize the performance across social media channels and influencer campaigns including historical data and data-backed insights.
Pricing: Starts at $39/month
Unique value: Keyhole connects with the APIs for the biggest social media platforms and automatically updates your metrics without any manual data entry.
Iconosquare alternative Sendible is a social media management tool built for agencies managing multiple clients. Through effortless team collaboration and generating meaningful insights, Sendible helps amplify your client’s brand story on social media platforms.
In addition, the white-label dashboard allows your social media agency to gain credibility, build trust, and win more clients.
- Individual dashboards for clients: Store and categorize client content for easy access using Sendible’s in-built content library. Eliminate the use of confusing spreadsheets, email threads, and communicating over multiple messaging platforms.
- Interactive calendar: Sendible’s interactive calendar gives you a birds eye view of the content your team is creating, scheduling, and queuing for each client. The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to re-organize scheduled posts.
- Content suggestion tool: Discover a never-ending supply of fresh and relevant content most likely to resonate with your client’s follower base. From the thousands of topics, you’ll find interesting topics to start more conversations.
- Google My Business
Pricing: Four-tiered pricing of $19/month, $89/month, $199/month, and custom.
Unique value: Iconosquare alternative Sendible has impressive integrations such as Canva graphics editor, royalty-free image search, and YouTube search.
Emplifi’s social media marketing cloud for modern enterprises has a wide range of features such as social media analytics, social media listening, management, and intelligence, content management and influencer marketing. Right from managing multi-channel social media marketing strategy to analyzing trends and optimizing performance, Iconosquare alternative social media management platform Emplifi amplifies meaningful experiences at scale.
- Social media analytics: Turn disparate data into actionable insights by letting Emplifi’s social media analytics tool do the heavy lifting while you focus on elevating your social media efforts.
- Influencer marketing: Enterprise-led influencer marketing platform leverages Emplifi’s database of 30 million influencers to help you find influencers capable of boosting your campaign performance.
- Social listening and monitoring: Create content your audience wants to see and provide them with an engaging social experience that stands out. Emplifi’s social listening intelligence gives marketers a powerful lens into the most interesting trends shaping opportunities for your clients.
Unique value: You can build custom dashboards for reporting with what social media data you want to see and templates in which you want to view the reports.
Brandwatch’s social media monitoring suite is built for fast-moving brands that need to quickly adapt to the ever-evolving surroundings. Unique insights power your social media strategy and measurable results give you a competitive edge.
As an Iconosquare alternative, Brandwatch has features that allow you to find the right people, opportunities to act on, and potential problems to avoid. This social media listening platform is used by 10,000+ companies such as Coca-Cola, Toyota, Carlsberg, and more.
- Best-in-class collaboration: The integrated content calendar and approval flows ensure consistent quality across campaigns and teams. Advanced features include user roles to define who approves the content before it goes live and content pools to store your content.
- Smart social inbox: The customizable cross-channel inbox covers Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp and YouTube. Automation rules save you time and audience profile cards show their historical interactions with your brand.
- Consumer intelligence: As one of the most advanced consumer intelligence platforms and Brandwatch alternatives, it uses four steps to generate actionable insights:
- Search millions of posts,
- Segment conversations based on feedback,
- Uses AI to spot insights, and
- Shares insights across your organization with alerts and reports.
Unique value: Brandwatch’s feature Explore allows users to quickly compare conversations with historical data to spot historical context within seconds.
5. Zoho Social
Social media management tool for growing businesses, Iconosquare alternative Zoho Social for agencies allows you to manage all your clients from a single platform. For added credibility, you can set up your agency’s branded social media dashboard and even invite clients to collaborate on a single source of truth.
Zoho Social enables you to listen to multiple channels from a single platform and respond in real time. Understand your social media audience and how they engage with you and dig deeper into each post to measure their reach and engagement.
- Schedule: SmartQ predicts the best time to post, previews scheduled posts, and creates a posting schedule.
- Monitor: Zoho Social’s social monitor identifies key phrases, branded hashtags, product reviews, and more to help you find leads and monitor what’s being said about your brand on social media.
- Collaborate: The intuitive brand dashboard can be used to have conversations with clients and teammates and work collaboratively.
- Analyze: Understand your audience better and the effectiveness of your content by gaining insights on your engagement rate, analyzing source traffic, and the distribution of clients across social profiles.
Pricing: Three-tiered pricing of $10/month, $25/month, and $200/month
Unique value: You can create reports from a huge list of predefined segments categorized based on the demographics of your fans and influencers. Also, get a breakdown of the content formats your connections are engaging with.
Social media management software Agorapulse helps you easily manage your social media with publishing, reporting, monitoring, and team collaboration tools. Over 3,000 social media teams use this Iconosquare alternative as their social media analytics tool.
Agorapulse is designed for growing teams in such a way that their pricing plans won’t dramatically change upon adding users, social profiles, or advanced features.
- Social media reporting: Create powerful custom reports based on the metrics and across time frames and multiple social media profiles. Agorapulse’s mobile app allows you to track the chatter from wherever you are.
- Measure the ROI of social campaigns: As a single source of truth for social ROI, this social media reporting feature streamlines your reporting process and centralizes data from several sources. Alongside, you can prove the social media ROI using stone-cold data, even when you are not a Google Analytics expert.
- For agencies: Scale your client’s social media marketing strategies with features such as a shared content calendar, actionable client reports on what’s working, and establish workflow clarity with assigned roles.
Pricing: Four-tiered pricing from a free plan, $79/month, $199/month, and custom pricing
Unique value: Agorapulse allows you to monitor comments on Facebook and Instagram ads, a feature no other social media monitoring platform provides.
Although Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management platform for all customer-facing functions, social engagement happens to be one of its key features. As an Icononsquare alternative social media engagement tool, it helps you deliver positive experiences true to your brand, regardless of the digital platforms where your customers are present.
- AI-based conversation suggestions: Using integrated and AI-based social listening, empower your social media managers to be more efficient.
- Enterprise-grade governance: Sprinklr’s global compliance framework eliminates the risk of off-brand engagement. This includes approvals, governance rules, and moderation processes.
- Drive more purchases with conversational commerce: Leverage Sprinklr to connect with customers on social messaging channels to encourage the adoption of your products and services.
- 35+ digital channels
Pricing: Custom pricing
Unique value: Save time by filtering non-engageable messaging with AI-driven algorithms. Categorize messages based on intent and engageable conversations and increase your social media team’s productivity.
While social media analytics tools come in different shapes and sizes, the best Iconosquare alternative for your business would depend on your social media goals, the size of your business, and your requirements.
Keyhole is one of the most recommended Iconosquare alternative social media management tools for social media agencies. Right from scheduling posts, tracking hashtags, managing influencer marketing campaigns to automated report creation, and everything in between is handled by this social media monitoring tool.
Top Emplifi Alternatives For Marketers And Social Media Agencies
Frequently Asked Questions
Keyhole vs Iconosqure: Which is better in 2024?
Firstly, Keyhole’s entry-level price is $39/month while Iconosquare is at $49/month. While both tools have the same social media monitoring features, Iconosquare lacks the feature of influencer monitoring. Keyhole is a better option if your agency has to implement influencer marketing campaigns and track its results.
Which is Iconosquare's free alternative?
Iconosquare is a free social media analytics, scheduling, and management platform for brands and agencies. It has a 14-day free trial period. Free Iconosquare alternatives are:
1. Facebook insights
2. Instagram insights
3. Twitter analytics
4. YouTube analytics
5. LinkedIn analytics
Apart from that, the paid Iconosquare alternatives are:
What is Iconosquare used for?
Iconosquare is used by social media marketers to get clear analytics for all social media profiles over a single dashboard. You can schedule your content and create detailed reports within seconds. The top Iconosquare features are:
1. Social media analytics
4. Conversation monitoring