Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information.
- Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Social Media Authors
Keyhole receives personal data from third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for our legitimate interests of serving our customers. We are fully compliant with their public terms and conditions and trust them to protect Social Media Authors through their robust privacy policies.
- Keyhole collects, uses, processes and stores information that has been made publicly available on the Social Media platforms listed above such as:
- names, usernames, handles, or other identifiers;
- the content of the information published via that name, username, handle, or other identifier, including comments, expressions, opinions, posts, etc.;
- profile pictures or other images or videos posted or interacted with;
- publicly disclosed location;
- We may also use this information to infer other data, such as the sentiment of the post.
- In addition to our normal procedure for deleting stored data, you can revoke Keyhole’s access to your YouTube data via the Google security settings page.
Rights of Users and Social Media Authors
At any time, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we:
- Rectify personal data Keyhole has collected
- Provide you with a copy of your personal data
- Permanently delete any personal or non-personal data (such as cookies) that we have collected and shared
- Refuse any use which relates to marketing
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
As you browse Keyhole, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our advertising partner then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Keyhole. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices to opt out of our partners’ targeted advertising.
It is your right to contact email@example.com and request that we delete any cookies that link back to you and your online activity.
How we use collected information
Keyhole may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order.
- It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Social Media Authors
The legal basis for the data that we collect and process is pursuant to our legitimate interests in providing our Services to our customers.
Your information is also used in the following ways:
- To allow our customers to learn more about their brand, customers, and competitors;
- To improve our Services.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
In compliance with our company’s values and GDPR laws, you will always be immediately notified in the unlikely event of data breach.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Social Media Authors
We share your data with our Customers in the ways outlined in Personal identification information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
325 Front Street West, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5C2Y1
This document was last updated on October 15th, 2019