The growth and rise of TikTok as a social media platform have been astonishing. As reported on App Annie, for the first time users spent more time on TikTok than on Facebook in terms of app usage. The time spent on TikTok is up 325% year-over-year, proving that the rate at which it grew over the past few years outpaces nearly every other app analyzed including Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp Messenger.
This is both good news and bad news for brands. The best part is, that TikTok marketing is helping businesses attract global users. On the flip side, simply being present and posting content on TikTok will not be enough anymore. You will have to track the progress of your content regularly to see what’s working and what’s not. This is where TikTok analytics tools can help you.
Here are the top TikTok analytics & reporting tools, both free and paid that can help you set clear goals and measure your progress:
Table of Contents
- #1. Keyhole
- #2. TikTok Analytics
- #3. Socialinsider
- #4. Popsters
- #5. Analisa
- #6. TrendTok
- #7. Pentos
- #8. Quintly
- #9. Exolyt
- #10. TikRank
- #11. MelodySocials
- #12. TikBuddy
- #13. StoryClash
- Improve your TikTok engagement using TikTok analytics tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
One of the most comprehensive social media reporting and analytics tools for brands, agencies, and influencers, Keyhole helps you automate your social media reporting while saving you hours in the process.
Keyhole’s TikTok analytics enables you to understand how your content is performing, the influencers driving ROI, and what your audience is looking for.
Key features of Keyhole
- Identify your top posts at a glance – Learn how engaging your profile is, its performance, and how often your videos get likes and comments.
- Hashtag tracking and analytics – Track top hashtags across multiple social networks in a single dashboard. Measure and prove the impact of your campaigns and influencers in real time with easy reporting.
- Recommendations to increase engagement – Receive recommendations on how to increase likes, views, and comments on your videos.
- Influencer tracking and analytics – Helps marketers understand exactly how each influencer is reaching their campaign goals. Identify relevant influencers related to your industry. Analyze their accounts pre-agreement and receive the truth about their organic performance.
- Profile and competitor analysis – Use profile analytics to measure and grow all your social media accounts on a single platform. Create accurate industry benchmarks. Check out what the competitors are doing with account tracking.
- Analyze engagement – Determine which TikTok effects brought you the most engagement along with the effects your audience liked and disliked.
Pricing – Custom pricing for businesses of all sizes.
#2. TikTok Analytics
If you are not ready to invest in a third-party analytics tool, you can try out TikTok’s analytics which is free and easy to get. Using TikTok Pro, you can view limited analytics details like when (time and date) your video was viewed and engaged most often. With this information, you can modify your activity on the platform.
Go to the privacy settings, and click on “Manage my account.” Switch to “Pro Account.”
Pricing – Free.
SocialInsider is a social media analytics, reporting, and competitor analysis tool for data-driven brands and agencies. Using Socialinsider, you can measure the performance of your TikTok account and track meaningful metrics on a single dashboard.
- TikTok insights into campaigns – You can receive information regarding post engagement, interactions, total plays, and engagement analysis along with analyzing TikTok KPIs.
- Oversee influencer analytics – Get detailed performance views on influencers with the highest TikTok engagement rate, content hashtags, music, and brand collaborations. Compare and identify the most engaging TikTok influencers.
- Measure the success of your campaigns – Know the best time to post on TikTok as per engagement, interactions, hashtag engagement analytics, and post engagement.
Pricing – Starts from $83 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Popsters is often seen as the best tool to get TikTok competitors’ analysis. It provides you with all the necessary insights to work on your content and make it more interesting for improved engagement.
- Performance indicators – Check a post’s performance through page activity and dynamics.
- Measure popularity – You can analyze different posts according to popularity, text length, engagement, and other criteria. It helps you understand which type of post attracts more audience.
- Make comparisons – Analyzing and comparing different social media of different companies at once is possible.
- Quick reporting – Exporting data using PDF, XLSX, JPG, PNG, CSV, or PPTX.
Pricing – Starts from $9.99 per month with a 7-day free trial
Analisa is a TikTok analytics tool to help social media managers analyze the performance of their marketing campaigns using artificial intelligence. It helps analyze public profiles and hashtags and offers key metrics, insights, and graphs.
- Profile and competitor analysis – Analyzing social activity and the performance of your posts and competitors’ posts is easier.
- Follower demographics and authenticity – Identify the age, gender, and location of followers and measure the quality and authenticity of your TikTok followers.
- Analytics – Find out historical data and crack social insights.
- Content and influencer optimization – Coming across engaging influencers and content is easier with posts, captions, and hashtags.
- Easy-to-read reports – Key metrics and insights for TikTok content optimization are presented in the form of easy-to-digest graphs.
Pricing – Four plans, starting from basic free to PRO at $199.35.
Influencers use the TrendTok app to track, identify and forecast TikTok trends based on location and category. This information can be used to know upcoming trends earlier so that you are a step ahead in creating viral videos, ultimately gaining more followers organically. Using AI, this TikTok analytics tool gives personalized trend suggestions.
- Find personalized trends – Creators can curate a personalized list of trends to find and use in their next videos.
- Analyze and predict new trends – Track, analyze and predict if a trend is going to work out for you or not.
- Save trends – Save trending sounds and music so you can use them whenever you want.
- Trends used by top creators – Check out all the trending songs and sounds used by top creators.
Pricing – Starts from $19.99 per year.
Pentos offers monitoring and analytics for TikTok creators. Creators can get all their TikTok analytics in one place. They can receive important insights on songs, videos, artists, trends, and challenges.
- Metrics and analytics – Track and measure metrics for your content as well as other content on the TikTok app.
- Monitor progress – Monitor all your progress on TikTok to see where you are doing good and where you can get better.
- See what others are doing – Benchmark your content against your peers and competitors by measuring your account against others.
- Weekly performance reports – Get your weekly performance reports delivered to your inbox and export data using CSV or PDF.
Pricing – Starts with a most basic plan of $29 per month.
For all the data-savvy social media managers, creators, brands, and agencies, Quintly works as a suitable option for TikTok analytics. Quintly helps creators, managers, and agencies in shaping their TikTok strategies, tracking, analyzing, and optimizing multiple accounts at once.
- Live visualization – Keep track of important metrics like follower count, likes, views, comments, and shares.
- Monitor and optimize – Measure your progress and optimize your strategy easily with Quintly’s API.
- Bring all social media together – Measure the performance of TikTok campaigns along with other social media campaigns like Facebook and Instagram.
- TikTok reporting – Get recurring, automated reports for your TikTok campaigns through CSV, XLS, JPG, and PDF.
Pricing – Starts at $345 per month.
Exolyt is an all-in-one tool for TikTok analytics that offers easy access to the latest trends, automatic monitoring or campaigns, and account reports. Whether you are a brand, agency, or creator, you can rely on Exolyt to get all your TikTok campaign analytics.
- Unlimited accounts – Monitor as many TikTok accounts as you want without any limitations.
- Track video growth – Track singular video growth and statistics if you do not want to measure analytics on multiple accounts.
- Find trending content – Find the most trending music, hashtags, accounts, and sounds.
- TikTok hashtags – Track important hashtags and see how the hashtag is being perceived.
Pricing – Starts from €49 per month and goes up to €599, with a 7-day free trial.
TikRank is known to be a simple and lightweight tool to help users and creators analyze the traits of other influencers. The feature set on TikRank is quite limited currently. It provides users with a database of almost 1 million influencers to help them find out major traits.
- Easy to use – The tool is quite easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- Bulk download – Download multiple TikTok videos without watermark.
Pricing – Free.
MelodySocials was created to find influencers easily and automatically. Melody Socials does not exactly provide analytics, but it works heavily on data that helps automate the search of influencers on TikTok.
- Export contacts – MelodySocials let you export all your contacts easily.
- Powerful search – Automate searching to find relevant results from suggested profiles.
Pricing – Starts at $199 per year.
One of the best solutions for data-driven marketing on TikTok, TikBuddy offers a free browser extension that integrates directly with TikTok.
- Industry insights – Insights from TikBuddy are powered by research and boosted using expert interviews.
- Analytics and management – Provides data tracking, analysis, and account management.
- Influencer marketing – Provides brands with a pre-advise, ongoing track, and after-feedback on their campaigns.
Pricing – Starts from $69 per month.
StoryClash is another influencer marketing platform that helps brands and agencies in tracking and analyzing the work of influencers and creators on any platform. Browse thousands of trending videos and sounds to get inspiration for your next TikTok campaign.
- Influencer marketing reporting – Find and track TikTok influencers and receive fast, data-driven reports.
- Influencer analytics and benchmarking – Look into your competitors’ marketing strategies to find out how their influencers are working.
- Improve TikTok marketing strategy – Check out trending content on TikTok and discover new content ideas using StoryClash.
Pricing – Starts from €3.599 per year.
Improve your TikTok engagement using TikTok analytics tools
Optimizing your TikTok marketing strategy will boost your engagement. TikTok analytics tools provide the necessary data and insights on how your content is performing and what you can do to make it better. If you try to manage all that data manually using spreadsheets, you will be wasting a lot of time and resources on manual tracking and analytics.
Keyhole is the best TikTok analytics tool that meets the requirements of diverse TikTok marketing campaigns by brands of all sizes and industries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many followers do you need for TikTok Analytics?
You need at least 100 followers to avail TikTok analytics for free. You can alternatively use third-party TikTok analytics tool as well.
How long does TikTok analytics take?
You have to switch to a TikTok pro account for accessing analytics. After that, you need to wait for 7 days for it to show.
What are different TikTok analytics tools?
Here are different paid and free TikTok analytics tools:
2. TikTok Analytics