If your company uses LinkedIn for business, then tracking LinkedIn analytics would be an important part of your social media strategy. LinkedIn analytics tools allow marketers to track LinkedIn metrics and measure progress.
Now you may wonder, why does it matter?
When it comes to qualifying your LinkedIn marketing efforts, tracking LinkedIn analytics is essential. LinkedIn analytics tools provide the data you need to improve your LinkedIn ROI, impressions and reach your goals. They evaluate how your daily efforts and campaign performance impact your LinkedIn company page by providing valuable insights.
If you aren’t tracking your data, you’re simply guessing whether your company meets its goals.
Plainly put, using LinkedIn analytics, you can say with certainty whether you have hit a new milestone such as audience growth, improved engagement, or conversions.
In this article, we cover the 10 best LinkedIn analytics tools to increase your conversions, measure and drive more engagement and maximize your ROI.
Table of Contents
- #1. Keyhole
- Automate your social media reporting & save hours each month. Try Keyhole now.
- #2. Vaizle
- #3. Socialinsider
- #4. Whatagraph
- #5. Iconosquare
- #6. Hootsuite
- #7. Klipfolio
- #8. Inlytics
- #9. LinkedIn company page analytics
- #10. ReportGarden
- Putting it together
- Frequently Asked Questions
Keyhole’s LinkedIn analytics tool helps understand how your content is performing, which posts have the most engagement and find new audience insights. This LinkedIn engagement tool gives detailed insights that help you nail the goal of growing your company page’s LinkedIn presence.
- Identify top posts instantly – Understand how your company page is performing, the posts which are getting more traction and the engagement being generated along with recommendations to increase engagement.
- Identify top follower industries – This helps curate content targeted to specific industries.
- Compare the performance of your brand accounts on other platforms – To find where you’re receiving the most engagement (views, likes and clicks), compare the performance of different social networks.
- Find follower company sizes – Based on the follower demographics such as company size, you can create content specifically for SMBs or enterprises.
- Analyze hashtags that brought you the most followers – Determine which hashtags fared well, the ones the audience disliked and how often you should use them on your posts.
Pricing: Starts from $79 per month.
Vaizle’s LinkedIn analytics tool helps you measure your company’s LinkedIn performance or track how your content is being shared on the platform. Whether you have a startup or an established business, you get to analyze your content and modify strategies while tracking detailed metrics like impressions, clicks and shares. With this, you know what is resonating with your audience and driving the most engagement.
- Track individual post performance – With Vaizle’s LinkedIn analytics tool, you get a report on your post performance, including details such as the number of clicks, shares, comments and the engagement it has received.
- Get to know about your visitors – With the help of this tool, you get an idea about the visitors to your profile by knowing their demographics and the platform they are using that has redirected them to your page.
- Know about the visitors’ industry–The LinkedIn Analytics tool helps you with details on the visitors coming to your business profile. Information such as their job profile, the industry they work in, their company size and their location.
- Know what content can bring engagement – You get a quick idea of the posts that received engagements so that you can modify your ideas accordingly.
- A report on LinkedIn Ad campaigns – Vaizle also helps with the LinkedIn Ad analysis tool, where you get an overview of the impressions, the total amount of money spent, clicks, conversions and engagement. All of this can be retrieved daily, weekly or monthly depending on your requirement.
Pricing: $59- $149 per month
Socialinsider helps consumer brands and digital agencies track LinkedIn company page KPIs which are important for a business’s success. Analyzing key metrics including shares, likes, clicks, comments and impressions helps your brand develop a better LinkedIn content strategy.
- Uncover relevant LinkedIn insights about your audience – Discovering crucial LinkedIn audience insights will help boost your company page performance. Understand where followers come from, the times when they are viewing your posts and the type of content that resonates with them.
- Export LinkedIn analytics data – Simplify your LinkedIn reporting process, customize reports with your logo and brand colors and export LinkedIn reports in EXCEL, PDF, or PPT to share with clients.
Pricing: Three-tiered pricing starting from $83/month.
Whatagraph’s LinkedIn engagement tool is a user-friendly platform wherein you can personalize reports with your brand’s color scheme and logo. The tool is known to brilliantly visualize data and offers a comprehensive overview of top-class metrics for your LinkedIn company page.
- Cross channel reporting – Blend data from multiple accounts, channels and campaigns to present a clear performance report to your client.
- Automated report delivery – Schedule and deliver reports to your clients at a selected frequency. Your client can access the report anytime.
- Pre-made templates – They are ready-to-go templates where you can remove, edit or add pre-made widgets to create marketing performance reports in minutes. Pre-defined templates can be used to include specific data and show growth over a specific period. Monitor performance, share data and keep everyone in the loop with this LinkedIn analytics tool.
Pricing: Starts from $119/month.
Social media analytics, management and scheduling platform Iconosquare recently launched LinkedIn analytics for company pages.
- Visualize metrics – On a customized dashboard gain valuable insights of your Linkedin page performance covering reach, impressions and engagement. Data about the evolution of your followers can also be accessed.
- Individual post metrics – To know whether your LinkedIn posts are resonating with your audience, Iconosquare provides you with concrete data on individual posts’ performance.
- Follower growth – Track the number of followers over a specific time, to know the posts that brought more followers to your company page.
Pricing: Starts from $49/month.
Hootsuite’s LinkedIn analytics tool lets you dig deeper into the company page analytics, streamline your workflow and optimize your metrics reporting. Along with optimizing your posting and analytics reporting, you can schedule posts in advance and measure the performance of your LinkedIn analytics to other social metrics.
- Leverage the power of videos – As per LinkedIn, videos have 5 times higher engagement than other types of LinkedIn content. Schedule and publish videos on your company page from the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Reach out to the right audience – Target posts based on your followers’ location, job function, industry and other filters.
- Automate LinkedIn post promotion – When promoting your posts as sponsored content, you can precisely target the audience based on their location, interest and other details related to their profession.
- Engage with LinkedIn followers using Inbox – Monitor what your audience says about your company’s LinkedIn content and respond to comments in Inbox directly from Hootsuite’s dashboard.
Pricing: Four-tiered pricing starting from $1915/month.
The modern cloud LinkedIn analytics tool Klipfolio is used by companies like BMW, VISA, KPMG and Deloitte among many others. It allows you to build high-tech dashboards that provide data insights. Their LinkedIn dashboard shows the number of shares and interactions your LinkedIn page obtained and compares it with previous months.
- Klips – Custom dashboard and reports for analysts to track, measure and share data.
- PowerMetrics – Lightweight data analytics for leaders to use data to make bold decisions. Data can be imported and visualized into charts or segmented based on filters without any technical help.
- MetricHQ – A dictionary for everything related to metrics and KPIs.
As the name indicates, Inlytics specializes in LinkedIn analytics. The software also offers LinkedIn scheduling. Built for individuals, recruiters, marketers, salespeople, teams and businesses, this free LinkedIn analytics tool tracks unique data needed to help you succeed on LinkedIn.
- Visualization data on the dashboard – The dashboard shows LinkedIn impressions, reactions and comments to your post, engagement rate, top posts and tips for getting the most out of Inlytics.
- Content performance – Detailed information beyond what LinkedIn’s default analytics provide include historic post impressions, comments and reactions, content overview and timeline content table.
- Enhanced profile stats – Exceptional profile statistics like profile recommendation, profile scoring, profile views, score per category, search appearances and connection chart help in taking your profile to the next level.
Pricing: Free signup with $7 for solo and $21 for business accounts.
#9. LinkedIn company page analytics
LinkedIn’s company page gives you a reasonable quantity of data. With the Administrator status, you can view your page’s data. This includes:
- Employee advocacy
- Talent brand
Each of these tabs shows you the performance of your LinkedIn company page. The visitor’s tab tracks the people who checked your page. The followers’ page shows the types of people who follow your page. Updates give you a high-level view of how people reacted to your content in terms of likes, comments and engagement. The employee advocacy section helps you gauge trends in employee engagement. The competitor’s tab compares page followership and content engagement with competitors. Lastly, the talent brand feature of the free LinkedIn analytics tool shows engagement with your career pages.
LinkedIn analytics tool ReportGarden for LinkedIn company pages is specifically designed for agencies that rely on automated data for marketing reports. Use a customized LinkedIn dashboard for analyzing your audience and visualizing your key LinkedIn metrics.
- Quick reporting – Instead of having dull data-heavy reports, you can combine valuable campaign data with stunning visuals using ReportGarden.
- Track and analyze page data – LinkedIn dashboard gives insights into the company page and key metrics such as audience, reach, clicks, activity and engagement.
- Measure engagement – The impact of each interaction can be measured to quantify your LinkedIn strategy.
- Monitor key metrics – Customize your LinkedIn dashboard with metrics and stats fetched directly from your company’s account. Performance and trends for your LinkedIn company page can also be compared.
Pricing: Four-tiered pricing starting at $89/month.
Putting it together
By analyzing every part of your LinkedIn company page using LinkedIn analytics tools, you can evaluate the success of your LinkedIn marketing strategy. These tools track your LinkedIn engagement, how your campaigns are performing and enable you to improve your company page performance on LinkedIn.
- 13 Paid & Free TikTok Analytics Tools To Check Stats
- 27 Best Social Media Analytics & Reporting Tools
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I analyze my LinkedIn profile?
You can rely on in-app data for basic profile analytics. But it's better to invest in a full-fledged LinkedIn Analytics tool like Keyhole that will let you monitor your LinkedIn profiles and pages and other popular platforms.
Is LinkedIn analytics free?
Yes, LinkedIn Analytics for company pages is free. Following page data is available for free in LinkedIn analytics tool:
4. Employee advocacy
6. Talent brand
Which LinkedIn analytics tool is the best?
Here are the best LinkedIn analytics tools:
9. LinkedIn company page analytics