Marketing agencies are facing their own existential crisis through this time. The ones who are able to show their impact, backed by solid data, are the ones who are going to survive and succeed.
Saif Ajani, Co-Founder and CEO at Keyhole
Ditsa Keren from Website Planet interviews Saif Ajani, Keyhole’s CEO. He explains why Keyhole exists and how it impacts the performance and sometimes the survival of agencies.
Keyhole is a hashtag analytics and social monitoring platform that helps brands and marketers measure the impact of social media campaigns and know exactly what people are saying about them.
You can read the complete interview here on Website Planet
Here are the questions Saif answers in the interview:
- Please describe the story behind the company: what sparked the idea, and how has it evolved so far?
- How does Keyhole work? What are its main features, and what makes it unique?
- What would you say the main challenges that social media professionals are struggling with today?
- What would you say are the main things to consider when building a social media marketing strategy?
- What are some trends or technologies that you find to be particularly interesting these days?
- How would you say COVID-19 impacted your customers, and the industry in general?
- And how do you envision the future of Social media marketing?