If you’re a Social Media Manager or a Twitter Marketer, you’ll sympathize with this list! Does checking your company Twitter at 11 p.m. on a Friday while your friends are chugging beer ring a bell? What about getting a heart attack when you spot a spelling mistake on one of the visuals, or when you missed out an important Influencer mentioning your brand at 3:40 a.m. because it was 2 p.m. in their timezone? We feel you.
We made a list of Twitter Marketer’s emotional moments with Gifs – enjoy and share if you agree!
1. When an Influencer RTs your Tweet – esp. if it’s a promotional tweet
Feels like you got an invite to a members-only party.
2.When the uglier version of the two tested Twitter Card has a lower CPA
Am I color-blind? #Confused
3. Every time you get an automated DM
Puh-leez. Stop it already.
4. Stalking Influencers to get on their radar
Can we be friends? Please?
5. When you crafted THE PERFECT tweet, three characters over the 140 cap
Why, oh, why?
6. Seeing your t.co conversion on Google Analytic shoot up. You feel like…
7. When you see an unending scroll of Mentions on your Tweetdeck, you feel like..
Yes, I’m popular and I know it.
8. When you tweet something important, and it gets hidden from the feed within seconds
Oh, Twittersphere. How talkative we all are.
9. When you accidentally tweet your personal tweet on your company Twitter profile
This is when you need speed. #DeleteBeforeAnyoneSees
10. When your hashtag hits trending on Twitter, you be like:
Am I missing anything? Share if you can relate and tweet @keyholeco to contribute!
The Marketing Thought-Leader
- Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing Founder
The Social Media Professor
- Aurora Meyer, University of Missouri Adjunct Professor
Keyhole is a real-time conversation tracker that provides keyword and hashtag analytics for Twitter and Instagram. Get started for free and search your brand below:
Our goal is to accurately measure real-time and historical social media data, illustrating metrics in easy-to-read graphs and layouts to simplify reporting and strategizing.
Use us to track URLs, hashtags, keywords and @usernames on Twitter and Instagram. We also do competitive account reporting.
Latest posts by Keyhole (see all)
- 7 Holiday Ads That Dominated Social Media [2016 Edition] - December 16, 2016
- Influencer Marketing 101 – How to Find the Right Influencers - October 25, 2016
- #Instagood: How Your Business Can Get Ahead on Instagram - September 22, 2016