A quick announcement to let everyone know that our Keyhole servers are expected to undergo some scheduled maintenance on 6 March 2015. Unfortunately this will result in some downtime, but it is mandatory so that we can apply security updates.
Although updates will be made sporadically throughout the day, we expect that Keyhole’s database will be affected around 5am EST and 2pm EST for 15 minutes each time. If you do experience issues, please try again in a few minutes.
Keyhole will continue to collect data during this period, but the online dashboard and reports will not be accessible. We ask that you please download any reports before this time. We apologize for this inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to reach out (info[at]keyhole) if you have any questions.
The Marketing Thought-Leader
- Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing Founder
The Social Media Professor
- Aurora Meyer, University of Missouri Adjunct Professor
Keyhole is a real-time conversation tracker that provides keyword and hashtag analytics for Twitter and Instagram. Get started for free and search your brand below:
Latest posts by Saif Ajani (see all)
- #Inauguration vs #WomensMarch — The Numbers - January 23, 2017
- Meerkat vs Periscope: Periscope Has 3X More Influencers, 39% More Repeat Usage vs Meerkat [STUDY] - April 13, 2015
- Facebook API Changes and Access to Data - April 2, 2015